OT: F**d saga continues

Great news N8!!

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

The noise was probably the carbon knock that I mentioned. Sounds pretty bad when it happens. I'm glad the oil pressure was good. Ford trucks often get resurrected with new motors, but those 300s often outlast a couple of trucks. They're torquey little buggers too. If you've never had one, I'm sure you'll like it.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Nope, I grew up in a Chevy/Oldsmobile family, so all the trucks I got to drive were 350 powered, except for my dad's IH Scout (345/4bbl) but I have driven JP's truck enough that I'm somewhat used to the six. Really, it doesn't feel that much different from a 350 until you try to wind it out, then you remember it's down a few cubes.

nate

Reply to
N8N