OT:For The Nascar Fans

My girlfriend Cheryl has a customer that comes into her shop daily,always telling the latest "Lenny" experience.

Last week, his Cavalier overheated on I-81 in Pa. While letting the car cool down on the shoulder, a NASCAR rig pulled over,along with another vehicle.

Out hopped a few guys telling him "we'll fix it,no problem,we can do a motor job here if we have to,LOL"

Lenny explained the problem and also advised the team of experts that he had antifreeze in the trunk of his car.

Let me explain that Lenny is a little "Special", and is really not a car guy by any means,even though his father was in the auto business for many years!

I had to ask "what team was it?, and who was the men who helped him?,

THE PETTY TEAM, KING RICHARD HIMSELF!!

The team was coming from Pocono on their way to Watkins Glen!

Reply to
larkvalley