OT: From the Aviation NG...

Might want to add Texicans to:

"Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading America -- Kentuckians, Tennesseans, North Carolinians, Virginians, West Virginians and some from South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES."

You must now refer to us as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.

Thank you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry."

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

When my uncle and some others went to New York to catch their ship in WWII he told me about going into a deli operated by an Italian who spoke broken english. When the Italian found out my uncle was from SW Missouri he called them 'billie-hillies'.

Reply to
Dwain G.