OT: Hemi Engine - Test Fit - Day 2

I think Ray's enjoying a break from working on Studebakers, he worked on my truck again today and I think has the engine sitting where it needs to sit. I think it looks great, he said that we just need to notch and box in the front crossmember a little to get the header downpipe clearance.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I'm suddenly reminded of the cartoon drawing of the Studebaker engineers shoehorning that big Packard engine into the 56J...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel