OT Iacocca on TV

Gee, I don't remember writing that, but it sure sounds like I did. (If I did write it, where did I do it?)

Karl Haas

Reply to
midlant

True, both sides spend, but only one side cut the taxes, which led to the massive deficits. David Stockman, Reagan's OMB manager laid it out in his book. He said Reagan's eyes would glaze over whenever he tried to talk detailed economics with him. He also said, when they realized they were going to run up massive deficits, they decided to just blame the Democrats. Of course they had no basis in facts to do that, but it worked beautifully.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

And American Dollars will be worth less, so the salaries will be worth less, so the relative cost of offshore labor will go up and more jobs will come back to America....

Ever live in Germany or Japan and get paid in dollars? The exchange rate determined where you shopped - in the PX or on the economy. Same thing on the global scale.

The Sky is falling and it's all ____'s Fault! Fill in the blank with the EEEEEVIL politician of your choice.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dunning

It requires a PhD in Economics before the glaze goes away.

Lee (BS in Economics)

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

How true (:-) I'm getting a glaze trying to figure out what to sign up with for medicare.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

snipped>>>>>>>

You make very good points ...For the lack of real interest/action we show to what's going on around us we are still better off then we have a right to be...2007 is a good time to be alive here...

Best wishes and support to your wife and any health issues...

Lansing To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small