OT Midnight snack.

Just before midnight, I think that I'll finish off the day, having a piece of Pi.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Appropriate for 3.14, I should think.

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Just before midnight, I think that I'll finish off the day, having a > piece of Pi. >

Reply to
Pat Drnec

fits:

oldcarfart

fits:

Looking forward to Brodrick Crawford day, too.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

fits:

Highway Patrol!!!!! My favorite is one where old hot rod busted with drugs in carbs on fake multi-carb intake.

Reply to
oldcarfart

fits:

How about Jack Webb - 914?

Reply to
studegary

fits:

It seems to me that it might have been 714!

Of course, the hull number if a can I was on was 713, and the 714 Gyatt?) was converted to be the first DD with a guided missle.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

fits:

did it replace the catapult or flaming arrow volleys?

Reply to
oldcarfart

fits:

Ah, but the flaming arrows looked so nice during night exercises - snuck out of the hole to watch tem. I'd bring back a can of Pineapple juice I had hidden in the CIC AC evamorator room to keep it cool so they didn't know I had been out on deck w/o a "fresh-air chit.".\

KDH FN/EN3 (at that time)

Reply to
midlant