OT New Oil and 3 Cxxxxa nations

Looks like Cuba does have oil - in the Florida straits. Cuba will sell rights to Canada and China and other nations no doubt. China may ship it home or dump it into the pool and get Aisian oil in return. No idea what Canada will do, but I'm sure that they won't sell it to us

- each molecule will be stamped with nation of origin.

The execs of companies buying from Cuba will not be allowed to enter the US - no visa.

This isn't a satire (except for the molecule stamping) - life is!

Karl

Reply to
midlant

I try to find humour in this 'oil war' ,,I guess I don't get it when Americans treat Canadians like foreigners....C'mon,,,theres a measly border separating us.We are losing troops overseas just like you..fighting the same war..think about that for a minute...I don't see any humour there.

Reply to
Tex