OT: Not a Stude,,, but interesting

Watch the video....

1957 Plymouth Belvidere (buried) Time Capsule due to be retrieved in 2007.

Ray

Reply to
Studeman

I've seen this before. With the propensity those Plymouth's had to rust all it's going to take is a little leak to leave that in a mess.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Studeman wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

We'll see next June, I'Il be there when they dig it up, been curious for

49 1/4 years, I was 14 when they put it in the ground.

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

Reply to
bobcaripalma

my dad had a 1957 Plymouth Belvidere

he got married in 1958

I came in 1959

the car motor crapped out in 1961

it might have rusted later, but it was in need of some major engine work..... traded it in as a V-7

Reply to
Green Acres is the place to be

They say in the video they took precautions. You can see them putting plastic over the engine, then spraying something in the vault.

Wonder if they shot any Kroil in the cylinders?

Mark

65 Cruiser
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:
Reply to
Mark Anderson

I must have missed the original posting, what car is this that was buried?

Reply to
John Clements

Studeman wrote: > Watch the video.... >

2007. >