A NEW VIDEO

Another lil' video of wheeling in Nova Scotia...

Enjoy!

Merry Xmas!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

Funny as I was clicking on vid I was thinking I don't think I've seen any snow vids from your side.

Reply to
Greg

Awesome! The song was too cool! Merry Christmas!

Jeff (4X4PLAY) wrote:

Reply to
Neil

lol. Greg... I think it's just the fact that we haven't had much for snow at all in the last 3 years, only one or two big storms...The snow in this vid was gone in a day or two later and it's looking like a green Xmas...

The problem with having no snow is it allows us into all the trails except there are alot of water holes and man when you get thick ice on the water it can do a lot of damage...I had a chunk of ice get in my fan blade last winter pushing the blade into the rad and $350. later...I hate ice!

oh and I just finished the video from the rest of the day...check all my vidz out at

Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and PEACE on Earth!! :)

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

Sounds like your weather is the same as here, I'm 100 miles N. of Vancouver, so we only get one or two snow falls a year if that, and like you, gone the next day. Our snow is usually the heavy wet snow man making type snow, but last sunday we went up into a foot of powder, I've never driven in powder, great traction compaired to the wet stuff. Had a blast.

Reply to
Greg

The old link to the video has been deleted and can now be seen here

due to a threat of Piracy for not giving credit to the owners of the music... Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)