Weds chat room

I don't think many of us use the chat room on my web site on Weds anymore. I can save some money by dropping it if there is no objection.

Reply to
John Poulos

Ya can move the chat room it to studebakerclub.net, I've more bandwith on my accounts then I use, It was just cheaper for me to buy a higher bandwith account then to add the extra SQL databases I wanted.

p.d.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Oujdeivß

I think the Mon night chat is enough, but anyone welcome to add more nights.

Oujdeivß wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos