OT Pearl Hrbor photos

Someone who usually fills my inbox with messages sent me one with a lot of PH 12/7/41 photos I have never seen. If you want me to forward his message to you, let me know off-group.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

MOS (More of Same)........

Dwain G.

Those are much the same as what I got, with a few differences. The only one that seems familiar is of the drydock.

Karl

Dwa> MOS (More of Same)........

Reply to
midlant

Yep, those are the exact set I got. It looks like me in #8, way over at the left, bewildered & sloppy, looking at the camera, trying to figure out WTF is gong on.

Karl (Still in same condition) Haas

Reply to
midlant

I saved those pictures to my picture files...I'm Canadian but I want to remember what was done for us all that day...I see picture # 14 and think of the men trapped inside that hell...They died for their Country that day...They will never be forgotten...They made the turning point in the war and their lost caused us all to fight and win the world war later...

Don't give up your freedoms today that were won for you then over 9/11 ...A minute of silence for all who lost their lives in that war....

Lansing

Reply to
ConcreteGuy

In the 1960s, I served with a man who had been trapped inside the ammo room of an overturned BB. Those with him there gradually lost grip and drowned, with the exception of one other. All had signed a $5 bill (to buy beers for those who survived?). The other guy won the flip those two had for the bill.

When I knew him he was in his early forties, but looked less than thirty. He was also a teacher in the Boston school system. The "small shit" didn't faze him. To Steve, just about everything was "small shit."

Karl

C> On 3 Jun 2006 15:32:38 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" > wrote: >

Reply to
midlant