OT: Trick My Truck

CMT has a show which is like Overhaulin' without the drama crap... each show is 30 minutes. They redo semi tractors and the people I've seen so far are really deserving of the final product. It's amazing what they can do with these big trucks.

There's currently a marathon going on. I've seen three episodes so far and they've turned out three beautiful trucks. Last one was an "Allis Chalmers" version truck.

Lee (but no 40" rims so far)

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

is 30 minutes. They redo semi tractors and the people I've seen so far are really deserving of the final product. It's amazing what they can do with these big trucks.

they've turned out three beautiful trucks. Last one was an "Allis Chalmers" version truck.

Reply to
midlant

"Is that the name of the show: Trick my Truck?"

Sure is. It is pretty > Is that the name of the show: Trick my Truck?

is 30 minutes. They redo semi tractors and the people I've seen so far are really deserving of the final product. It's amazing what they can do with these big trucks.

they've turned out three beautiful trucks. Last one was an "Allis Chalmers" version truck.

Reply to
mbstude

Any chance we could get Martina McBride as co-host?

Karl

Reply to
midlant

I saw the Bonnie and Clyde one a couple of hours ago. Interesting, but I would have loved to have seen several sessions on just this one truck with the crew actually discussiung what they would like to do instead of pretending that they just grabbed the first thought and ran with it..

Karl

Reply to
midlant