Paint or Chrome

I've got two questions for the Avanti pros out there.First off: What were the wheel wells colored? Same as body paint? Undercoat? Undercoat and painted? And secondly. The optional grill..I've seen it painted and chromed..After Omaha I don't know what to do I have some pieces to chrome this winter and have a grill. Although it is suppose to be NOS, it sure doesn't look it. Not pitted but not chrome either. Thanks Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

Don't know about the wheel wells, but I use black paint (not undercoating) The grille? It's stainless steel and that's the way it's supposed to be

Reply to
SilverStude

All Avanti's were undercoated for sound deadening, so you can spay them with undercoating or just spray the factory stuff black again.

SilverStude wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Thanks, Will polish the grille and spray black undercoating. Dave B

Reply to
mcavanti