Parts I could bring to South Bend

I have 3 radiators in good shape, 49 C-Cab small six, 56 Commander, 61 Lark which looks like the same. And a T-96 Transmission. I will be at
South Bend friday and saturday.
I am leaving tomorrow, so any last minute items, let me know!
-- Barry'd in Studes
58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"

I need bottom tail gate hinges for a 56 Wagon
I show a pair of those NOS in inventory and can bring to SB. Email me off the NG if you're interested.

If anyone has a complete clutch linkage, driveshaft, and shifter plate for a 4-speed C-K, that might convince me to change directions with my current project.
thanks,
nate
Barry wrote:

Just so happens Nate I plan on bringing all that.Cant locate the bellhousing yet but the other day I tripped over the 4-speed and shifter plate.I "think" I kept the linkage in the same general area so when I start packing I'll inventory what I have.My trailer broke so I wont be bringing everything I planned to but the 4-speed will be along.
Bob40