Test I think

It has been a long time since I've been on the NG. Not that I didn't want to, but for some reason my computer and Outlook Express has me locked out. The little pop-up windows keeps telling me that I've forgotten my pass word. NOT (I've tried every password I've ever used no luck) Some how today before the nascar race, I out tricked it, and through the back door I got on. Boy have I missed a lot, but most of all, I've missed you guys. Now I'll see if it lets me post. Ebon...

Reply to
Ebon Jones

HarryB

Reading you loud 'n clear in Austin!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Made it all the way to WV

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Hi Ebon, You got on... Good to see U Ronnie in Marysville, Kansas

Reply to
57hawk

Reply to
Ebon Jones

We will definitly be in Omaha. At least 7 days!!!! Ronnie

Reply to
57hawk

Reply to
Chuck Collins

Reply to
Robert Black

Have you seen dads '41 Commander? It has A/C One thing is make it 12V. After some studying I think if you add a one wire

Reply to
Ebon Jones

THAT is EXACTLY what my 1949 Kaiser now has--a one-wire12 volt alternator, two six volt batteries in series (ie, 6+6 ) everything running off one battery (ie, lights are all six volt) the original coil, but 12 volts to the starter.

Makes an incredible world of difference!

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George