please help me put my car together

need to know any info or pics you could offer about the correct routing of P/S hoses, speedo cable, e-brake cable, all that stuff around the steering box in my '55 coupe. Also if anyone has any NOS power steering hoses (yeah right!) I am at my wit's end trying to make what I have work.

Alternately, look for a burned-out shell of a '55 coupe on eBay soon. On eBay because I will need to get rid of it, and burned-out shell because it will feel so damned good to see it go up in flames.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

mbstude

You mean you actually sold a BEAUTIFUL '62 HT to put up with this shit?

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

That 62 was a nice car. Makes me REALLY envious! Matthew P.S. Nate is a Porche guy, what do you expect?

Sorry Nate, I had to. ;)

Lee wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

My '55 Prez coupe is parked way out in the country. Possibly within the next week, I might pay a visit and take a few pics as it has all that stuff...

JT

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire