I'm stoked!

Was going through the stuff I bought at Reedsville today as well as trying to arrange all my car parts in the garage (stuff was starting to get disorganized...)

First of all, I found the pics that Frank Starr had sent me of the A/C install on his '55, and the aftermarket brackets etc. I bought supposedly for a flathead six appear to have exactly the same tensioner pulley, which was the only hard to find thing I was missing for my A/C install. So I guess I need to get the bracket mounted and reroute my heater hoses so I can get this done. Cool! (really!)

Secondly, I took a look at my fine collection of steering columns, and I was incorrect about something... apparently the shift tube on a Saginaw P/S box is shorter than on a manual box, so the shift tube and shift levers are different. They end up in the same place, however, so the shift rods should be the same. But I have two stickshift columns, one of each style, so my options are still open :) The only thing I don't have is an automatic shift tube and lever for a manual steering setup, but I don't predict that I will want to try that combo...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel