Potomac Chapter member's Champion is a champion

One of our Potomac Chapter members, Murray Welch, attended the Dulles Day Plane Pull Car Show (Dulles Airport, Washington, DC). His '50 Champion sedan was the only Studebaker there, BUT, he got the Peoples' Choice award/big trophy. See

for a picture. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Well that's one nice looking car...He earned the award...Very sharp car...I like it...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small

That is a beautiful car. Award much deserved. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Awesome! (Ticks me off that I was at Dulles this morning and never checked to see what was going on in the area...) Congrats! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

That's my old car, bought it at York and sold it to him maybe 15 years ago. Not a hint of rust ever in that car.

Paul Johns> One of our Potomac Chapter members, Murray Welch, attended the Dulles Day

> for a picture.

Reply to
John Poulos

should have called me if you were in town around lunchtime, I work just outside the fence.

nate

Reply to
N8N