R2 Hawk - EBAY

I figured my $9500 bid was the limit to make money on the car. 5K for paint and body, 4K for interior, maybe 5K for chrome, weatherstrip and the rest. I'd be 25K in, plus maybe 100 hours labor. I thought I'd steal it, the bidding was under 5K until the last hour.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

m >
Reply to
John Poulos

Went for a pretty good dollar amount considering the amount of restoration needed. Would have still liked to have it but not sure if I would have gone this high if I were in the market for a project car:

Michael - Roseland FL

Barry

Both have similar values done, but the R2 would cost a lot less to restore.

Barry wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos