Brit VW magazines?

I've found the quality of the technical writing in the US VW magazines to be like watching a high-school "The Amazing Mr. Atom" educational movie with product placements. For technical articles, are British mags any better? Does anyone subscribe to any of them?

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

We used to buy every copy of Volksworld - for about three issues.

I suspect that a lot of Mr Hoovers comments are an antithesis to what is contained therein. And theres lots for the "kiddies" to feast their eyes on.

99% of my learning has been reading the threads on this NG, and then researching the links suggested which usually contain valuable nuggets of information.

Save your money on comics and keep posting questions here.

Others have said it, and its true - when you ask and people generously spend their time answering, we all win.

Tony

Woodhall Spa Lincolnshire England

Between us:

1972 Beetle - on the road and going 1973 Beetle - on the drive and sorry 1972 1302s pan - to become a Speedster replica 2000 Polo - superb

1985 Honda Civic - family owned from new and brilliant - no flames please!

2004 Nissan Navara pickup - carries a floorpan just great!
Reply to
Tony Bennett

Reply to
Ben Boyle

how-tos but I do subscribe to VolksWorld because

subscribe to it through

which is

Reply to
Lloyd McClelland