Rick Courtier is published....

Great article Rick. What I want to know is if the Cornhusker Chapter is going to put you to work in Omaha will you be the one serving the beer? See you there! Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Yes the Husker Chapter is putting me in the Parking Lot a few hours in the mornings and a few hours in the afternoons out under the tents (hint, hint) where I will be photographing cars for the Omaha Special Meet Shirts and I will be photo editing between the shots while there among other things. But I'm sure in my other hours I will be slave labor for the sucky jobs since I'm the outcast member being banished to Florida. I didn't pay my dues thinking I could get away with not being a member. . .but rumor has it I'm going to get my pockets picked once I get there.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

I should have included in my original post that Rick has an article in the Sept. issue of Turning Wheels. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Rick,

That's great!