room at the meet hotel

i just figured out a way to be able to go to south bend nationals with a buddy but of course the meet host hotel is sold out. i have made reservations at a motel 6 north of the toll rd but would much rather stay downtown if possible. anybody having to cancel their reservations at the host hotel pls let me know. thx, ed

Reply to
edjellis

Hey Ed,I thought Turner had a room he wasnt going to use,but it may be too late.

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany

I have a room available, we rebooked at Days Inn in Elkhart, but I'm reluctant to cancel as I know someone must want it.

Reply to
tyaughton

Reply to
edjellis