spotting...

just came downstairs to do some laundry, "Goldfinger" was on, brief shot of a white stubby Lark waiting at a stop light...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Nate Nate Nate... You are so domesticated

"Nate Nagel" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
John Poulos

For the record, it was MY laundry...

Later I will be firing up the wood chipper...

nate

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
rustynutgarage

I thought you already had enough mulch in your yard.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Sure enough I do, but I've also got a lot of brush that needs to go away.

I'll be grading the yard to slope away from the house, then lay the freshly chipped stuff on top to keep the weeds down until I decide what to plant on it. Then I'll have to give away the stuff I removed to grade... want some? I got plenty, trust me.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

That's one way to deal with the laundry .

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I've pointed that one out to my kids before!

Dan Kay

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
Dan Kay

Does that mean you won't be over ?

Nate Nagel wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Nah, I'll be over tomorrow, I just really had to get started on the grading today b/c even though the A/C guy pushed us back two weeks, I haven't had any free evenings to do it... (the A/C install is really what is driving this, I want to get the side yard graded before they set the pad for the condenser unit) got about half of what needs to be done done this afternoon, and I finally unpacked/re-inventoried my TW's so I can hopefully find some missing issues at Reedsville. I think I'm only missing something like 20 now... of all the ones ever printed.

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Tough stains? Jeff

"Nate Nagel" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Had kimchee jigae for dinner last night :)

nate

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Nate Nagel