sky-hi ebay bids-WoW!

3 days to go & already outa site!

Barry'd Studes

Reply to
Barry

I found one of those in a parts stash I bought a while back. I had no idea they were worth that kind of money. Wow!

Reply to
64daytonaht

Crap! I need one for my '57 wagon. I hope when I find the right one that I don't have to pay that much!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I'm quit sure that one just as nice can be had for about half the going Ebay rate! After all, they are extremely rare and valuable!

Reply to
64daytonaht

What is so amazing is that another has an identical item which will close right after this one, and has a $600. opening bid! I believe today is 20 cent listing day for fixed price items, so I will see if any other Packard-baker stuff can go for good $$. Barry'd in Studes

Reply to
Barry

What I am wondering is why the guy that bid the first one to $600 hasn't bought the second one with a bin for $600!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
Barry

Could be, although I think the one with the $600 bin didn't go up until the first one got to $605.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Reply to
Barry

That better be one nice stationwagon.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

It took a few days to hit $605, and the $600 one has a big scratch and a chip.

Barry wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos