A good Buy It Now price?

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

(Not a knock at you Mark)

This is one reason that JP does so well with a lot of his Studebaker car and truck sales. He doesn't ask. He does some homework behind the scenes and makes his value judgment. If the numbers add up right in his head (OK, so maybe they don't always add up right ).... He hits the button and doesn't look back. He who waits too long....... Jeff (Or jumps too soon) Rice

"Mark Anders>

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

if you are going to buy it for YOU then hit the button! if you will re

-sell it just because. or will take a decent original and drop a sbc in it then don't.Rich "The early worm gets the bird!" kilroy

Reply to
am not r2

if you are going to buy it for YOU then hit the button! if you will re

-sell it just because. or will take a decent original and drop a sbc in it then don't.Rich "The early worm gets the bird!" kilroy

Reply to
am not r2

This will last about 10 more minutes before someone hits it. It's close enough that if I wasn't already working on a car I'd seriously consider hitting it... from the looks of it, the guy priced his BIN about $10K too low.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I believe whoever hits the BIN, can do anything they want with it. It'd make a great parts car.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

right on Lee.

That's *exactly* the interior I want for my black '55 BTW.

nate

Lee Aanderud wrote:

N8N

I'm very surprised this car is now up for sale once again. I was under the impression by the seller's posting here on the NG last February that he planned to keep it a long time as it is a very nice car that needs next to no work to have a nice driver. This is the one that was owned by Gord Watt here in Calgary in the late 1980's.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

You know, if I could fill out an online credit card form and get it approved before JP wakes up...

Too late, I just saw that someone bought it.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
John Poulos

Okay... now who bought it?

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I wonder where my Fort Wayne connection was doing. It's funny, two 53's with a $6500 BIN this month, both early listings and both below market. I barely woke up in time to win this one

It's > You know, if I could fill out an online credit card form and get it approved

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

Want me to hold reveille on you when I get up ? Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I'm not interested in Buying It as I have no money:(. I'm still learning and it looked like a really good deal to me.

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

Have you gotten your GT seats back from the trim shop yet? Trying to decide which way to go with the thing... I like your covers but don't know about my ability to install them well myself; I think the front seat needs some rebuilding (it's got a good "butt groove" behind the wheel.) FBN's door panels impress the hell out of me, and WV isn't that much of a drive...

BTW I think the "greige" dash looks good with the red, but others may disagree. Looks like he has the same trim color as my car too, and I've got the paint...

nate

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
N8N

John, Has your blue '53 Commander from New Mexico been picked up and delivered yet? Looks like I might be headed up your direction with an empty trailer before long.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Reply to
John Poulos