Speaking of Walmart O.T.

Yep, a real American success story...

JT

(Who avoids Walmart whenever possible!)

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Indeed. Wal-Mart: destroying America, one Main St. at a time

Reply to
Barry

.......is "this" our way of life ???

Reply to
jbreen

Reply to
Ken Robinson

I make every effort to shop local for most everything.Costs me more but I just feel my money should support locals.Walmart,Harbor Freight,any big box store I avoid.Plus the service is better.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
midlant

My question is if things are so bad as an employee of Wal Mart, Why do hundreds of people apply for jobs when the new stores open?

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

ANY job can be better than none..but, in some places their turn over rate is pretty steep --Shiva--

Reply to
me