Stude cars and parts must go.

The link is for the first one but they are all in the Orange County, California Craig's List. The first time I went there, about a month ago, the prices were higher. There are many more parts than listed. If I had of found out about them earlier I could have saved literaly tons of parts from being scrapped.

Tell Chuck that Len, the Australian guy, told you about them.

Jul- 6 1963 Studebaker Lark Hardtop Project - $1 (710/105FWY South Gate) pic

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

There's a bunch of Studes on that site including a guy that has four '63 Avanti(s) for sale.

JT

Wizard of Oz wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire