Studebaker Floor Mats

Hey Guys,

Does anybody out there know where I can get a set of floormats for my Studebakers that have the "corporate-S" or lazy S logo (the 1963 and onward logo) on them? The only mats I can find are from Studebaker International, and theirs only has the Studebaker name is old script. I've seen floor mats with the lazy S logo on them at meets and concourse, but have never been able to find who sells them! Any help would be grrrrrreat :-)

-George-

-63 GT Hawk

-63 Champ

-56 Golden Hawk

Reply to
reichsrundfunk

That type of mat is an original Studebaker accessory. I don't think they have ever been reproduced. They show up on ebay on some rare occasions. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I think SI will custom imbroidery any thing you want on them. For a price

Reply to
studeblu
Reply to
reichsrundfunk

Update: SI's carpet vendor is not interested in creating the new dies or whatever is required to make new floormats with the updated logos at this time, due to the bad economy. Bummer.......... :-(

Reply to
reichsrundfunk