Studebaker Dealer in Greenwich Connecticut

Hy guys, Here's a brain bender from the dustbins of our minds: anybody know who was or where I could go to find out who the Studebaker dealership was in Greenwich, Connecticut in 1956? There's gotta be someplace where this kind of obscure stuff must be buried.

-George-

63 GT Hawk 63 Champ 56 Sky Hawk 50 Packard 40 Packard
Reply to
reichsrundfunk