Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Very cool, and with video too!

Thanks!

Jeff DeWitt

So. Ga. Cruiser wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

It is good to see Stude tech tips make it to television (The right way to open a C/K hood ) Rice

Jeff Rice

I'm gonna be at that meeting; leaving shortly. I decided against driving my truck. Me and my grandad are driving his late model dually with the '48 USS Land Cruiser in tow. There's no point in taking two trucks! Hope to see you at the next one, Jeff!

Matthew

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
mbstude