tiddybear <Ot>

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the tube tonight. An add came on for this teddy bear looking thing that you put on your seat belt strap to provide extra padding.

It looks like they are especially pushing to ladies and they would have the bear in the center of their chests.

It's spelled "tiddy bear", but that is NOT how it was being pronounced

I don't know that I've seen everything, but I'm getting there!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

At least they didn't say "bear tiddy"

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Designed by blonde's, I suppose.. Jeff (They have the bear 'face down' ..) Rice

"Jeffrey DeWitt" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice