Studebaker M series "Hawaiian" shirts at WalMart.

I was shopping with my lovely wife at WalMart today and found a red Hawaiian shirt with old trucks on it. A closer inspection showed them to be M series trucks. Pretty cool shirts. $12 bucks here in Sacramento. Ya gotta love those prices... remember that Chinese slaves need to feed thier famies too. JK

Reply to
salstude