m series bed?

does anybody know more about this truck?

Dan

looks like that Scotsman was painted with a spray can by the looks of the radiator.

Reply to
Dan

It's a '59 Scotsman 4E3 with big six engine. The bed is an 8 footer from an M truck. Everything else seems to be mostly original. It even has the odd Class A front turn signals as well.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
Dan

According to Frank Drumheller on the Truck Talk site, "it's a 4E3 with the 245 Big 6 engine". The Scotsman model was available with the big

6, or even a V8 if you wanted it. I've seen one with a factory installed 289 with auto trans. My Scotsman truck does have the Champ 6 in it, though I wish it was the Big 6. Mine will still do 60 MPH all day long; but that's about all it'll do.

Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude