Studebaker Movie on Right Now

I think that's the one where the Stude (intentionally) demolishes a '55 Chebby in the end...

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Keep watching! When Kelly Preston gets naked you'll forget about the car!!!!

Claude Chmielewski Studeski

Fillmore, Wisconsin

47 M-16 Truck 62 GT Hawk 63 Lark 64 Commander Wagonaire 50 Champion Regal (parts car)

"One after another they volunteered how in their families and in their communities they were expected to be responsible for their behavior, how honesty was assumed to be the rule, not the exception. They also talked matter-of-factly about the sense of duty to their country, a sentiment not much in fashion anymore."

Reply to
Studeski

I'm way too old to git bent outta shape by a nekid teeny wupah...

JT

Studeski wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire