Possible Studebaker Movie Roll

Totally! Check out the location of the antenna. Judges wouldn't like that.

Nick

Reply to
Studedude

looks like a GT Hawk pulls up and talks to a guy.

Now, there is a conversation I would like to witness!

Dave Lester

Reply to
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc

looks like a GT Hawk pulls up and talks to a guy.

Reply to
Transtar60

Must be a science fiction movie then ... Jeff

"Transtar60" wrotet...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

looks like a GT Hawk pulls up and talks to a guy. I just caught the trailer on television.

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c