Studebakers to Bartlesville, Oklahoma.

The Oklahoma chapters met in Bartlesville Oklahoma today, for a tour of the Raymond Loewy exhibit, at the Price Tower in that town..

We had 20 show up. The Tulsa and OKC chapters were in attendance in good numbers.

The museum blocked off the street in front of the museum for Stude parking. What a array of cars and colors.!!

Lots of locals turned out to see the cars.

Jim

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise

Outstanding! Wish I could have been there with you and the rest of the group.

Reply to
zoombot