More about lowey!! in Oklahoma

The North East Chapter of SDC is planning a trip to Bartlesville, OK, the first Saturday in March to the Price Tower, the only skyscraper ever designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The museum in the Price Tower is on that weekend closing its Raymond Loewy industrial design exhibit. The curator of the museum is very excited to be visited on that day by Studebakers.

We have approximately 12 cars from our club going and as many as 12 cars from the OKC chapter plan to meet us in Bartlesville on March 3, 2007, at noon.

The Museum is putting together a press release.

We invite you and your club attend with us. The more, the better. Thanks.

Reply to
jimandkathiekrise