Stuff for sale

I have a complete R2 engine for sale. I rebuilt it about 10 months ago and installed it in an Avanti and drove it about 500 miles. I pulled the engine out to put in a hot cam, different heads, and springs but never got around to it. This engine is an unstamped "clover leaf" block complete with a supercharger carb, ignition shielding, etc. All the chromework, paintwork, craftmanship,etc. is showquality. It is set up with a T10 4 speed transmission (everything rebuilt) with an Avanti hurst shifter. Asking $7800 obo.

I have 3 "mopar" electronic distributors for sale as I have replaced them for MSD units. I will take $75 for each set.

Paxton Superchargers for sale... stock and "solanki" modified ones. from $750-1500. All show quality stuff. Lots of other things for sale.

Nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77

I am also parting out a 1963 R1 Avanti and have stuff to sell such as bumpers, glass, entire body, powershift transmission, etc

nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77

Hi Nemesh, What is the serial number of the car you're parting out? If you'd like, send me some pics of your engine parts and the parts car. I'll put them online for you. (no charge, of course)

Reply to
i'm

Do you have a set of front seats from this car you'd sell? Condition of upholstery isn't important but they need to have good frames.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Reply to
Malcom Gillette

Loy,

If Nemish does not have them, give me a call. I'm parting out a few Avantis right now.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee