Super Bowl 2007 (ot)

Da Bears.

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I know I will never buy another Snickers bar ...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

That's what $2.6 million dollars buys you this year?

What next... Prince has a wardrobe malfunction at halftime?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Great game so far....

Observations:

Rain: I miss the mud....

Dome team vs: open air team? Ehhhhh.. Both have messed up because of the rain.

Commercials: So far they have all sucked.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Expecting Mr. Turner to arrive any moment.(G)

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

MUCH BETTER GAME now that it's over! Yeah COLTS!

Agreed on the commercials...will any ever be better than Budweiser's "Trip Through the Airport Terminal" honoring returning GIs? I doubt it.

Agreed on the Snickers bar...somebody gets paid to create those things? What a waste of $2,000,000+. BP

Reply to
bobcaripalma

I'm here! Still watching the post game activities! Was thinking of going down to Dicks Sporting Goods and getting my "WORLD CHAMPION INDIANAPOLIS COLTS" T shirt, hat, etc! Their open 'til midnight! But, I'll wait 'til 7 am to get it!

Wasn't the best game ever, would have been better 49 - 0 Colts, but, at least for the next year, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

I agree with Jeff, I'll never eat or buy a Snickers bar again! Most of the commercials sucked, and BP, you're right about the Budweiser one of a few years ago, nothing better then that one, without a word spoken.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Only good commercials were Coke and the David Letteman/Oprah on the couch 15 second spot.

Interesting game, some strange comentary. When they showed David Spade sitting in regular seats, someone said, if his show was any good, they would be in a box.

Was it my imaginatation or was the "flyover" digitized?

Reply to
Bill Glass

I've never liked Phil Simms as an announcer! he sucks, but, the game was good!

Not sure about the flyover, you are right, it looked digitized.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Jim are you kidding? He is one of the few that knows what he is talking about! Of course, I am a Giants fan.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I thought the idea of David Spade's show was that he was always trying to into a box?

Reply to
oldcarfart

I am just happy that Madden didn't have his big fat piehole flapping in my ears during the entire game.

Is it just me or does he grate on your nerves, too?

Mark (Intolerant Bastard) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

I liked that one too, but I really think the old "Mean Joe Green" Coke commercial was the all-time great. Paul Johnson BTW- congrats Colts even though I still remember them sneaking out of Baltimore.

Reply to
Paul Johnson