Newt gets it...OT

"..none of you should believe we are winning this war. There is no evidence that we're winning...This is a phony war." - N. Gingrich

witfal

Uh oh. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

He's going to take some flak for this one.

Reply to
witfal

Sounds like he's fixing to toss his hat in the ring..

Reply to
Mr.E

One word, "Plastics". But it's not just Newt, the politicians are only doing what it takes to get elected. Kind of a reverse thing, they say something and watch the polls, if it plays in (where was that place?) it will play anywhere. For some of the old timers,

Moe

Hmmm that from a repub??? WOW!!

GB's cheerleaders won't know wtf to do..

Reply to
Roy

They'll probably send him hunting with Dick.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I find the reactions here nothing short of hilarious.

If a Republican says one thing, it's because they're Republicans. If they say the opposite, it's because they're Republicans.

At least some of us have enough intellectual honesty to call a spade a spade, and can report nonsense on both sides of the aisle.

Stupidity knows no party lines.

Reply to
witfal

Perhaps the reactions in this thread are special because we're talking about Gingrich, who we know is the ultimate chameleon.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Gingrich as a chameleon is an amateur compared to some on the other side.

Reply to
witfal

In message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, sprach forth the following:

Super - further divide the neocon warmonger vote and Ron Paul coasts to the nomination!

Reply to
Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute