T86E overdive for sale

Anyone need one at York ? $150 Big six and V8.

Reply to
John Poulos

Y'know, if you could just find me a x-member and 2-piece driveshaft I could possibly be tempted to take that off your hands. Then I could determine if it is strong enough to live behind an R-1 :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

No way for an R-1. Remember, the Golden Hawks used the T-85 which is a much more stout unit.

Don't make your situation any worse, dammit!

JT

N8N wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Got a T-85 w/od in my R1 and it is fine..think the T-86 would be a bit weak.

Dave B.

63 Avanti R1493
Reply to
mcavanti