york fairgrounds opening tomorrow?

anyone know what time the buildings are opening tomorrow? Looks like I will be driving up by myself. @#$%$%& car.

Also, does anyone know a good replacement for the transistor that drives the coil on a Porsche 944? Is it the same as the one in an "orange box" MoPar module? (yeah right, couldn't be that easy)

thanks,

nate

Reply to
N8N

Nate... do you own a gun?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Several, but they are a couple hundred miles away. Fortunately.

nate

Reply to
N8N

A small nuke might be better suited...

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Have you ever heard the term "Jewish Lightening"?, I believe it translates to english as arson , or send it to me after 01May (will be in SC) and I will transplant either a nazi-free ignition or anouther powerplant. Between the Japanese and German influence into our mechanical society we might as well have surrendered at Pearl Harbor or as I have said before just bombed Detroit. I find such insight on my morning startup dose ( to shit, shower, shave and dress), of Percoset and Skelaxin, be glad you are not here as my hearing diminishes and I talk continiously.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Heh, if you are interested in doing an LT-1 swap I hear they aren't that hard to do. Would be fun but I am skeptical that the transaxle would hold up to that much torque.

nate

(leaving in a few minutes)

Reply to
Nate Nagel

you will find my rates cheap and work slow but of (IMNSHO) quality workmanship.

Reply to
oldcarfart