Torque specs for body to frame bolts

The restoration is still moving forward and tomorrow is the day that the body gets bolted back to the frame. I looked in my shop manual but it doesn't list the torque specs for the bolts and cap screws that fasten the body to the frame. Does anyone know? My car is a 1956 President Classic.

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

I would suggest that before you torque them down allow a few days for the full weight to settle on the rubber pads, and make sure that all panels align. I know that once I had everything tightened on the Hawk it still needed more adjusting.

Reply to
Bill Glass