Tow hitch

Any one installed a tow hitch to a 59 Lark? Was it a modern off the shelf type unit or a home made unit? I have had some in Australia but they all came off wrecked Studes and they had an older style hitch set up. Any one have any ideas on the topic?

Thanks,

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

I have no idea how the ones I used fitted in behind the bumper or came out from the chassis so I would be interested how any hitch looks at this point.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

I have seen that done before but as you wrote with the way the bumper and the license plate are it would be different. I will contact him and see what he has to say about it.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz