AVANTI DOOR ADJUSTMENT

Just hung both doors on my Avanti,(one origional and one n.o.s.) my question is once I get the door gaps that are as good as Avanti allows,will I be able to adjust the wingwindow units in all directions?,and doorglass in all directions without reeming any of those holes or having to backtrack and re-adjust the doors? also how does one know exactly where to glue the rubber seals on the doors?

Reply to
63t-cab