Transport Needed

Hello, need transport from Indiana to Florida for a 1966 Studebaker

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

They don't even make those Studebakers any more!

Reply to
52hawk

Reply to
Young Captain

What did you buy up here, Michael? BP

Reply to
bobcaripalma

I bought the EBAY 1966 Stude for $1,500.00 buy it now.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Cool deal! I thought that was a great value. The things that are wrong with don't seem like they would be much trouble to fix. Sounds like something a person could really have fun with. Tim K.

Reply to
GTtim

If my wife kills me when she finds out about it, it will be the last Studebaker in more ways than one!

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL