TSA for IM flight

It may be my magnetic personality, but I usually have trouble getting through the safety check at airports. I expected the usual, but this time, the TSA lady put me in a glass booth and gave me a blow-job - right in plain sight of everybody.

It was over in seconds and she said I was fine.

Anyone else get this treatment?

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Are you sure it was a 'she'?

Jeff (Comedy is such a tough business ...) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Karl