Re: Look Out For EJ09 LYZ

On 16/10/2013 11:04,
wrote: >> Look Out For EJ09 LYZ >> >>

>> Its a blue Toyota. He is an insurance fraudster. Be slams on his breaks >> to con money out of other people's car insurance. >> >> He also drink & drive. > > Strange Toyota: it is made by Harley Davidson ! > > If you are sure that plate is on a Toyota then it should be reported to > the Police, not a newsgroup.

My first thought; an E reg..

I have a real L reg. Once I had to call RAC, I gave my reg to a very young lady at the end of the mobile line.

RAC lady: "AL... Sir", Me: "No it's an L reg". RAC lady again: "AL...".

She couldn't take in that it was really an L reg, never heard if it, LOL.

Reply to
johannes

Well, you know what they say, never mix A Brandy and A.Lee - Enfield.

Sorry, probably more amusing in my head. :)

Reply to
Angus