Twilight zone moment

Just a few days ago I mentioned on the SDC site my friends 63 Lark Regal R2/4speed 2 door sedan that he bought new right after I bought ny new GT. I lost track of him some 40 years ago, but often thought of both him and that car, now I just got this e-mail:

'HI John Found you on the Adams 1961 website. Vawn says HI and yes we are still married. Just had our 43rd anniversary. 2 grandkids and a 3rd on the way. Let me know if you get this and maybe we can catch up on things. Rod "

I have the clone of his car at Sal's, but just a 259 V8, same color same interior and I have a R2 engine. The wheels are turning.

Reply to
John Poulos

oldcarfart