Back from Reedsville

N8 and I are back early. After the 5th or 6th lap of all the parts we just got bored and came home a day early. We both found one or two item we needed, but I starting buying crap I did not need and figured it was time to head back. JP/Maryland Studebaker On the Net

My Ebay items:
Daytona HT

63 R2 4 speed GT Hawk (Black) 63 Avanti R1 63 Daytona convert 63 Lark 2 door 62 Lark 2 door 60 Hawk 59 3E truck 56 Truck 55 Starlight 53 Starlight 52 Starliner 51 Commander 51 2R truck
Reply to
John Poulos

Bondo, Here is the Item number: 130030521115, of the recent EBay maroon and yellow sign that was recently on. The high bid was $3050 but did not hit the reserve. It did however, appear to be in great to fantastic condition in my opinion.

D> Somebody said you saw a maroon yellow sign on e-bay that went very

Reply to
Rads